Students are encouraged to fully experience practical aspects as a core part of their education:
- Engaging in real projects from businesses
- Learning through real case studies
- Connecting with successful entrepreneurs
- Diverse practical spaces.
Students develop 21st-century skills:
- Critical thinking: Analyzing, reasoning, and innovating
- Communication, presentation, and media skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Personal responsibility and social engagement.
Students have regular and meaningful interactions:
- Engaging with professors inside and outside the classroom regarding learning, careers, and future directions.
- Working in teams with fellow students to enhance leadership skills
- Building a network of valuable connections with alumni, entrepreneurs, experts, and inspirational individuals.
Students are treated as mature and independent individuals:
- Taking ownership of the learning process through a credit system and academic advisors
- Leveraging personal strengths and cultivating unique qualities
- Practicing a self-reliant, dynamic, and responsible lifestyle.
Students develop empathy through:
- Awareness of their own emotions and those of others
- Practicing compassionate and altruistic living.